This book is a much-needed, up-to-date overview of the state of the Human Resources profession as well as terminology and processes required for sound practice and study.
Foundations of Human Resource Development:
• Establishes the contribution of HRD to contemporary organizations
• Presents the profession's essential theoretical foundations
• Charts basic HRD models and processes
• Furnishes a historical timeline of HRD events and key contributors
• Demonstrates the connection between learning and performance
• Presents the essence of personnel training and development
• Presents the essence of organization development
• Offers study questions for each chapter
• Guides readers to the core literature of the HRD profession
• Presents and unifies rival views of HRD.
Offered Free by: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
See All Resources from: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.