Request Your Complimentary Research Note Now:
"Survey Analysis: What IAM Leaders are Saying about Budget, IoT and Technology Plans Through 2018"
Technological change, the rise of IoT projects and strong budgets fuel investment in new and replacement IAM technologies and services.
Security and risk management leaders responsible for IAM must focus on adaptability to change as they plan initiatives and make purchases.
Data insights include:
- IAM program leader reporting structure
- 2016 IAM budgets and 2017 outlook
- Presence of IoT Initiative and the IAM program’s involvement
- IGA, PAM and API gateways show the most growth potential among IAM technologies
- Failure to address organizations’ changing requirement is key reason for replacing IAM technologies
- Commercial off-the-shelf solutions are most prevalent delivery model for IAM functionality, but IDaaS is on the rise
Along with the data insights, dive into key findings, recommendations, action items, and recommended readings to plan initiatives and make purchases.
Offered Free by: Gartner
See All Resources from: Gartner