Request Your Free Guide Now:
"Swift for Open Source Developers"
Learn how to write Swift scripts and run them from the command line, along with other tasks.
In this guide, we will present the following topics:
- How to use the Swift REPL to evaluate Swift code
- The different types of Swift literals
- How to use arrays and dictionaries
- Functions and the different types of function arguments
- Compiling and running Swift from the command line
Offered Free by: Packt Publishing
See All Resources from: Packt Publishing