By downloading this free guide, you agree to receive regular updates on the latest cool apps, product reviews, and giveaways from MakeUseOf.
The first part of this guide focuses specifically on how to get OpenHAB setup with a Raspberry Pi 2, but further on, the tutorials and advice can be applied to anywhere OpenHAB is installed.
This guide covers three introductory topics, and one slightly more advanced.
• Getting OpenHAB up and running on the Pi, and installing the demo house configuration to check core systems are working.
• How to add bindings, and profiles for devices. I’ll be working with Philips Hue.
• Enabling remote access, and connecting to IFTTT.
• Adding a DIY presence sensor using Bluetooth, and an introduction to the REST interface.
• Configuring the OpenHAB mobile app.
Offered Free by: Makeuseof.com
See All Resources from: Makeuseof.com
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.
750 University Avenue | Suite 200 | Los Gatos, CA 95032
Resources: FAQ | Legal Notices