This guide will walk you through all the skills measured by the exam (part 2 of 3), as published by Microsoft.
The Microsoft 70‐411 exam is part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an Enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate's ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management,
network access, and data security. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Six major topics make up the Microsoft 70‐411 Certification. The topics are as follows:
• Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
• Configure File and Print Services
• Configure Network Services and Access
• Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
• Configure and Manage Active Directory
• Configure and Manage Group Policy
Offered Free by: ExamForce
See All Resources from: ExamForce