When 87% of Directors are not creating adequate value, one has to ask… What are the other 13% doing right?
Since 1997 Apple has delivered a whopping 3188% industry-adjusted return, outperforming all competitors through 2008-2009. How do they do it? Apple's market-driven culture, inspired from the top leadership down, influences the decisions of its 35,000 employees to constantly deliver the best value for customers. In this paper you will get:
Offered Free by: MarketCulture Strategies
See All Resources from: MarketCulture Strategies
750 University Avenue | Suite 200 | Los Gatos, CA 95032
Resources: FAQ | Legal Notices