Request Your Free White Paper!
"Data Quality Business Case: Projecting Return on Investment with David Loshin".
Key business dimensions impacted and how to tackle and develop a business case justifying investment in data quality improvement.
Developing a business case for the prevention of impacts may appear to be a challenge, but there is usually more than enough evidence available within an organization to justify the costs related to data quality improvement.
In this white paper, Information Quality expert David Loshin will present a process for:
- Identifying key business dimensions impacted by poor data quality
- Reviewing approaches that can be used to improve data quality
- Assessing the actual historical costs related to data flaws
- Determining costs to improve data quality
- Assembling this material into a business case, justifying an investment in data quality tools and methodologies.
Offered Free by: Informatica
Other Resources from: