Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Modeling & Simulation: The Return on Investment in Materials Science"
Acquire an ROI of $3 to $9 for every $1 invested in scientific research.
The use of Modeling & Simulation software suggests a cumulative ROI of $3 to $9 for every $1 invested in scientific research. The mechanisms for these gains are:
- Increased experimental efficiency leading to the reduction of direct research costs
- Efficiency gains leading to broader and deeper exploration of solutions and new products
- Financial gains by improving time to market for new products or line extensions
- Revenue gains from the rescue of stalled product development projects
- Risk management through safety testing and failure analysis
Offered Free by: Accelrys Software
See All Resources from: Accelrys Software
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.